We are an independent repair shop for Volvo automobiles. Independent Volvo service, repair and maintenance.
Common repairs on Volvo vehicles include, but are not limited to:
- Control arm bushing replacement and alignment.
- Cooling system diagnostic and repair.
- Check engine diagnostic.
- Throttle body adaptation, diagnostic and repair.
- Fuel injector replacement.
- Tune-up and oil service.
- Engine surging and misfire diagnostic.
We offer full service for Volvo vehicles. Everything from oil changes to engine replacement. Is your Volvo leaking oil? Let our certified technicians inspect it so we can source the leak and quote the repair. Check engine light on? Let us use the Volvo factory scan tool to pull the fault codes and begin diagnostic based on specific faults. Coolant warning light on? We can pressure test the system to check for coolant leaks. Stop the leak before you do serious damage to the engine!